Sunday, October 26, 2008

P is for Procrastinate


Ok, so it's Sunday morning. I have an assload of studying to do and no motivation to do it. Coffee is not helping this morning......I still want to curl up on the couch and do a whole lot of nothing. At least I look like I'm doing something productive. I wonder if my husband can tell that I am blogging and not typing notes. Hmm......

Well, anyway. I have yet another exam next week. Pharmacology. It's not so bad I suppose. I just don't feel like doing it. Do you ever get like that? You have an exam coming up and you know you should be studying for it....yet....you do everything in your power to avoid the work. During the first week in the nursing program, there was this sort of nursing test taking workshop thingy that we all had to go to. I determined what type of student I am on that very day. Drumroll please......I am THE SQUISHER. Yeah, that's right. I wait til the last minute and squish everything together until I feel like I could explode. It's a sickness, almost. But I get good grades, so what the hell...........??

I suppose I should get off of this blog and do a little reading. I hope all you fellow SN's are getting your work done today. And if not......have some coffee for me and enjoy your day of non-productiveness.

No comments: